Gold is dominating investing markets and Americans are frantically looking to learn everything they can about the precious metal in order to make the most effective investment decisions. One of the best ways to learn about gold is by reading a few of the most popular gold blogs that showcase a wide array of information on everything from current gold prices to gold price projections and investment strategies. Below I have listed and briefly explained the top 10 best gold blogs in 2011-2012:
1. GoldPrice.net Blog – The GoldPrice.net blog features vast information on current gold prices, historical gold prices, gold projections and effective investing methods/strategies. Many of the world’s best gold investment secrets are displayed on this blog. Managed by the experienced GoldPrice.net staff writers, this is my personal favorite.
2. GoldSilver.org Blog – The GoldSilver.org blog is one of the Internet’s best gold and silver blogs featuring everything from basic to advanced information on precious metal investing as well as prices, projections and recommended investments. This is a great blog for new and experienced investors alike. A must read.
3. Daily Reckoning Blog – One of my favorite gold blogs, the Daily Reckoning is a database of some of the most interesting doom and gloom blogs available online. If you want to know more about the crumbling economy and why everyone should own gold, this is a great blog to read.
4. Dollar Collapse Blog – The Dollar Collapse blog is managed by John Rubino, co-author of The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit From It. It features many doom and gloom posts about the crumbling economy and how you can protect yourself from the failing dollar by investing in gold. Very interesting.
5. Gold and Silver Daily Blog – Ed Steer’s Gold And Silver Daily is a great gold blog that focuses on analyzing the technical aspects of gold investing and the market. It features many charts, graphs and impressive blogs that can really teach you a thing or two about technical gold investing.
6. Gold and Silver Blog – The Gold And Silver Blog is a well-known database for many doom and gloom articles on the economy and failing investment markets, as well as many interesting posts on the future of gold investing in the midst of an economic crisis.
7. Wihiskey and Gunpowder – Another one of my favorite gold blogs, Whiskey And Gunpowder is a hardcore blog not for the faint of heart. Freedom of speech is seen at its finest as the Whiskey And Gunpowder writers showcase everything that’s wrong with the government and why gold is one of the best investments to own at the moment.
8. Bob Chapman’s Gold and Silver Forecast Blog – Bob Chapman’s blog, also known as the Gold & Silver Forecast is a great place to learn about the gold and silver market and how it is affected by external variables such as the US Dollar, stocks and the economy.
9. Economy Collapse Blog – The Economy Collapse blog is an excellent resource for interesting doom and gloom posts as well as many controversial posts covering everything from government conspiracies to dollar and gold price manipulation.
10. California Numismatic Investments – Bill’s Blog from California Numismatic Investments is a very popular gold blog that displays many interesting posts on topics ranging from gold and gold confiscation to economic crisis and hyperinflation. A great read.
Until next time.
Senior Staff Writer – Gold-Coin.com